Our values, listed below, will guide our decision making throughout the life-cycle of the Campus Mental Health Strategy.
- Aiming high: comprehensive, integrated and visionary Strategy with authorising Campus leadership
- Build on existing strengths: clinical care, education and research expertise on Campus by aligning these areas for the first time in a systemic Campus-wide Strategy
- Collaboration: over 60 Campus staff helped develop the Strategy and its Key Areas and Enablers, we will continue to bring together people across departments, disciplines and Campus partners to co-design, develop and implement Strategy activities
- Inclusion of lived experience: co-design approach to implementation with a range of funded roles and forums with people with lived experience of infant, child and adolescent mental health concerns.
- Flexibility: aim to be flexible enough to incorporate new ideas and activities
- Evidence-based: underpins the Strategy and its Key Areas and Enablers
- Diversity and inclusion: outcomes are inclusive of the needs of diverse populations including lived experience participation and resource translations, as well as working with the existing diversity and inclusion activities across Campus
Acknowledgement of Country
At Mental Health Central we acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land on which we live, gather and work. We recognise their continuing connection to land, water and community. We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.
Proudly supported by the Royal Children’s Hospital Foundation