Strategy-funded research projects
Generous support from the RCH Foundation enables our Campus Mental Health Strategy to fund specific research projects, which are underway. Further projects will be funded on the basis of work with campus staff and our Lived Experience experts which identifies areas of importance and need.
Click to view a sample of research projects snapshots in the About Us.
- Screening for Mental Health in Children with Chronic Illness
- Evaluating Interventions to Psychological Distress For Children with Chronic Medical Conditions
- Improving mental health among transgender, gender diverse, and non-binary adolescents
- Clinical feasibility of ‘Take a Breath’
- COVID Clinical Mental Health Follow Up
- COVID Wellbeing study
- A Randomised Control Trial of Psychological intervention for Severe Irritability
Acknowledgement of Country
At Mental Health Central we acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land on which we live, gather and work. We recognise their continuing connection to land, water and community. We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.
We acknowledge all people with a lived or living experience of mental ill-health and recovery. At the Campus, we particularly acknowledge children, young people, families, carers, and supporters. We recognise their vital contribution and value the courage of those who share this unique perspective for the purpose of learning and growing together to achieve better outcomes for the Campus, staff, sector, and all people of lived experience.
Proudly supported by the Royal Children’s Hospital Foundation