Nov 2022 - School-based mindfulness training in early adolescence: what works, for whom and how in the MYRIAD trial?
This month we are featuring a published article exploring school-based mindfulness training in early adolescence: what works, for whom and how in the MYRIAD trial?
In a nutshell:
• Well powered study
• Very high utilisation of resources to fund RCT
• Co-design absent
• Would trauma-informed approaches avoid harm?
• What would you do differently
• How would you improve work in this area?
Next month’s paper
• Please send ideas to Amanda email@example.com
• Please select open access articles where possible so that we can share the paper on Mental Health Centre and increase access to literature and share knowledge
• Amanda is happy to review and present or you can if you’d like to present it yourself.
Acknowledgement of Country
At Mental Health Central we acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land on which we live, gather and work. We recognise their continuing connection to land, water and community. We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.
Proudly supported by the Royal Children’s Hospital Foundation